Sunday, June 12

My Heart Already Broken..

.....
Please don't tell me not to cry
Please don't say there was a reason why
You don't know what i'am felling
Or how much i hurt
The wet spots are from tears on the collar of this shirt
You think i should go on with life
Forget about this and be strong
But deep down i am sad and i don't want to go along
I don't expect you understand why
For no apparent reason i break down and start to cry
My life has changed forever ,you see
And thats is why i not acting like the same ole me
So please don't try to act like nothing happened
Because it's changed my life forever
I will never be the same again
Not today,not tomorrow, but never
The best thing you can do for me is just be there
Just like always , my friend
My broken heart is hurting bad
And it will never mend ...
and you must know..My Heart Already Broken !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

MY ALL

My photo
Gerik, Perak, Malaysia
tentang orow...full name orow - Rozana Rasdi @ Orow Demilai...dilahirkan di Gerik Perak pada tanggal 04/04/1988..berdarah kacukan Siam..anak ke 5 dr 6 adik beradik..rapat ngn abg n mak..suka merajuk..xpandai nak marah orang..mudah terasa..kuat nangis..suka berkawan..mudah menyayangi seseorang..mudah jatuh cinta tp xpernah serius..suka benda2 yg boleh buat ketawa..layan instrumental..mudah berkawan..sayang sape2 yang anggap saudara...suka layan bolly..movie triller...whatever la...

Rozana Rasdi

Rozana Rasdi